Pages

6.16.2010

The heart of the matter

I was raised on a steady diet of otter pops and action-adventure movies. Since I was twelve New Years Eve at my parents house has consisted of some day-long movie marathon. One year it was Rocky, one year Lord of the Rings, but mostly, it was Star Wars.

When the Attack of the Clones came out I was stoked.

I was thrilled. I was so excited I could barely handle myself.

HOWEVER

 This dialogue...amoung other horrible things about this movie almost completely ruined Stars Wars for me....

I don't remember the exact lines but it went something like this
Anakin: You are so beautiful

Padme: Like totally

Anakin: It is only because I am so in love with you

Padme: So love has blinded you?

*awkward and forced chuckle here*
EWWW- this is the worst romantic dialogue of ALL TIME. It has almost completely ruined the entire series for me.

George Lucas, I can never forgive you for this.

Ever. Don't even get me started on the whole Jimmy Neutron meets James Bond Fiasco that was the last Indiana Jones Movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment